CPS School Nurses:

Photo of Nurse Jen Conley

Jen Conley, BSN, RN

Nurse Conley works at Wells Middle School and Catoosa High School. If you need to contact her, please call 918-266-8623 ext. 2035.

Nurse Ellen Davis

Ellen Davis, LPN

Nurse Davis can be reached by calling Helen Paul Learning Center at 918-266-8643 ext. 4035.

Oklahoma Law Regarding Immunizations

All students of all grade levels must have a current immunization record or a state-approved exemption form on file with the school before their admission to the school. This information is available to parents on this school website. (70 O.S. § 1210.191)

Include the following:

Documentation: Assurance Letter signed by the Principal verifying a current record of immunization or exemption form is on file for each student & is made available for review, and a website printout or screenshot showing parent information

EXISTING LAW:  70 O.S. 2011, Section 1210.191 A  (this section did not change)

No minor child shall be admitted to any public, private, or parochial school operating in this state unless and until certification is presented to the appropriate school authorities from a licensed physician or an authorized representative of the State Department of Health that such child has received or is in the process of receiving immunizations against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, Haemophilus influenza type B (HIB), measles (rubeola), rubella, poliomyelitis, varicella, and hepatitis A or is likely to be immune as a result of the disease.

NEW SECTION:  70 O.S. 2011, Section 1210.191 E (this section is NEW)

The State Department of Education shall provide and ensure that each school district in this state provides, on the school district website and in any notice or publication provided to parents regarding immunization requests, the following information regarding immunization requirements for school attendance: “For school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following:

1. Current, up-to-date immunization records; or

2. A completed and signed exemption form.”